2012 Bachelor of Arts in Economics, with a minor in Japanese from the University of California, Davis
- Russian – Fluent
- Spanish – Conversational
- Japanese – Conversational
- IRATA L1 Rope Access valid to 26 May 2019
- Eagle Scout of the Boy Scouts of America
Self Employed Rope Access Technician in New Zealand.
Rope Access Technician with VERT Industries in Melbourne, Australia: July 2016 – March 2017
- Abseiling, rigging ropes and performing the task listed below.
- Painting, grinding, lead paint removal, window cleaning, concrete patching and caulking.
High Rise Window Cleaner with City View in Melbourne, Australia: May 2016 – July 2016
- Cleaned windows and other features of commercial buildings using rope access and BMUs.
- Used two and three stage extension poles to reach windows from the ground.
- Adhered to safe work methods.
Packer with Burnham Bakery in Sherbrooke, Australia: April 2016 – May 2016
- Sorted baked goods between more than 20 invoices while under a strict deadline.
- Moved, lifted, and stacked heavy crates.
- Operated bread slicing machine, bagged bread by hand, and applied pastry coatings.
Assistant Language Teacher with The JET Program in Chiba, Japan: August 2014 – August 2015
- Created and delivered English lessons for students K-8.
- Lead a conversation class for more than 10 senior students with varying English levels.
- Demonstrated correct pronunciation and coached students preparing for exams and contests.
Retirement Specialist I at ACERA in Oakland, California: September 2013 – March 2014
- Processed retirement and insurance paperwork of Alameda County Employees.
- Carried out service audits, estimates, purchases, and other member requests.
- Utilized software and payroll systems including PensionGold, ALACO, EDMS, ADP and Excel.
Eligibility Worker at Contra Costa County EHSD in Hercules, California: January 2013 – June 2013
- Utilized CalWin to determine eligibility for government aid such as CalFresh and MediCal.
- Met department and county deadlines while managing a client caseload and files.
Office Manager at H&R Block in San Ramon, California: November 2012 – January 2013
- Supervised and managed an office of eight tax professionals.
- Ensured office and staff are policy and procedure compliant.
- Set goals, assessed performance, conducted performance reviews, and delivered instruction.
Early Collector at Honda Financial Services in San Ramon, California: August 2012 – November 2012
- Navigated software to analyze, update, and explain overdue vehicle accounts to customers.
- Logged notes of every call while communicating with customers in English, Spanish, or Russian.
- Processed payments over the phone using checking accounts and debit cards.
Tax Professional at H&R Block in Concord, California: November 2011 – April 2012
- Explained and filed tax reports such as 1040EZ, 1040 with schedule C, and small business.
- Assumed and successfully completed managerial tasks and duties when necessary.
- Demonstrated flexibility, precision, and punctuality with every assignment.